Primary Role Accountabilities:
- Serve as point of contact for all client account management matters.
- Generate new business - Includes cold-calling, generating leads and opportunity management.
- Develop new business with existing clients - Includes upselling, cross-selling, improvements and renewals.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Grow and maintain healthy sales pipeline.
- Liaise with Pre-sales to produce accurate quotations and solution proposals.
- Liaise with Project Management to ensure projects and installations are done correctly within set time frames.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead, pre-sales, iterations and closure.
Critical Requirements - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Matric or Grade 12 Essential.
- Tertiary qualification and/or a relevant degree/diploma will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in selling WAN mediums – Fibre, Wireless, LTE, VSAT.
- Knowledge and experience in selling WAN technologies – VPN, MPLS, SD-WAN.
- Knowledge and experience in selling WAN topologies – Point to Point, Hub and spoke, Full Mesh, Dual-homed.
- Knowledge and experience in selling Internet services – Must understand contention.
- Knowledge and experience in selling Voice over IP services
- Must exhibit fundamental understanding of Cloud services - experience in selling Cloud services preferred.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal oriented
- Must show keen interest of perpetual learning to keep skills relevant and effective - Sales and technology online training, book reading etc.
- Participate in product, process and/or sales training in order to provide effective technical services solutions to clients.
- Ability to communicate and articulate solution components and options with C-level management.