Purpose of Role:
Candidate will be responsible for the acquisition and management of new accounts as well as expanding relationship with an existing client base.
Primary Role Accountabilities:
- Generate new Business (Includes cold-calling, client appointments, generating leads, writing and overseeing proposals, etc.)
- Liaise with Pre-sales to produce detailed quotations and solution proposals.
- Liaise with Project Management to ensure projects and installations are done correctly within set time frames.
- Maintain good client relationships.
- Identify opportunities to move existing clients to progressive technologies.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead, pre-sales, iterations and closure.
- Responsible for updating all sales activity and contact information daily/weekly on Spacebar (CRM).
Critical Requirements - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Grade 12 Essential.
- Tertiary qualification and/or a relevant diploma will be an advantage.
- Experienced in selling ISP, Corporate WAN and Voice solutions.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal oriented.
- Participate in product, process and/or sales training in order to provide effective technical services solutions to clients.
- Ability to communicate with C-level management, explain complex processes and demonstrate Internet services telephonically .
- Some knowledge of WAN, Internet and Voice architecture, technology, and/or infrastructure.