Purpose of Role:
Candidate will be responsible for expanding relationship with an existing client base as well as account acquisition and management.
Primary Role Accountabilities:
- Generate new Business (includes cold-calling, customer appointments, generating leads, writing proposals, etc.).
- Produce detailed quotations/proposals.
- Liaise with Project Co-ordinator to ensure project and installations are done correctly within set time frames.
- Maintain Customer Relationships.
- Identify opportunities to move existing clients to Fibre network.
- Manage the sales from pre-sales to closing of deals.
- Responsible for updating all sales activity and contact information daily/weekly.
Critical Requirements - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experienced in selling ISP & Corporate WAN solutions.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal oriented.
- Participate in product, process and/or sales training in order to provide effective technical services solutions to customers.
- Tertiary qualification and/or a relevant diploma will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with senior level management, to explain complex processes and to demonstrate Internet services over the phone.
- Some knowledge of Internet architecture, technology, and/or infrastructure.
Green Point, Cape Town